Sunday, May 24, 2009

1 Month Old!!





Wow! Has it really been 1 month already? It is amazing to me how quick time has flown by for me around here. Probably doesn't help that for most of the month I have felt pretty "out of it" between recovering from a c-section and other stuff! I really have just started to feel normal again and like I can actually carry on a "normal" conversation and be myself again. Thanks to my husband, family, and best friends who have endured and encouraged me the last month and for continuing to do what they do best, love me for who I am!
Landon is a great baby and a great sleeper and a great addition to our family. He is gaining weight, slowly, but is gaining and now weighs an official 7 lbs. 3 oz.! Jonah and Lauren continue to love their little brother and he continues to endure hugs and kisses that are sometimes a little too hard or too much! He loves to sleep all snuggled up with his legs, feet and hands curled into a tight ball. It's killer cute and we love it!! So while the newborn phase isn't exactly my "favorite" I am pondering and savoring each moment and day I have with my last little newborn.
Happy 1 month Landon!

4 comments:

Susan said...

He is so cute!! Call me when your ready to come over and play!

HP and Diane said...

Sweet, sweet baby boy!!

(Now you have to change your "profile" to being in love with 3 beautiful children)!! :)

HP and Diane said...

Sweet, sweet baby boy!!

(Now you have to change your "profile" to being in love with 3 beautiful children)!! :)

Josh Buck said...

I wanna come over and smooch those little cheeks!!! :-) Your mom just posted some new pics on FB and I was cracking up at how much he looks like Lauren. Love you and miss you!