Sunday, May 03, 2009

It's a BOY!

On Friday, April 24th at 4:45AM my water broke and it is a good thing I was home! At my dr. appt. on Tuesday, the 21st, my dr. told me I was carrying an extra 1-2 gallons of amniotic fluid and to expect my water to break any day! Of course, I didn't really believe that would happen. I was physically ready to have a baby, but mentally not at all prepared! So we rushed around packing our things, thankfully I had packed the kids things a few days before, so they were ready to stay with Papa and Mimi. Went to the hospital and at 10:25AM welcomed Landon Paul Evans into the world. He weighed 6lbs. 12oz and is amazing. We are so in love...Lauren especially! The little guy has enough kisses and hugs from big sister to last more than a lifetime! Jonah is thrilled to have a brother and lovingly holds him and smiles at him. Everyone is adjusting well. Please keep us in your prayers as we continue to adjust and I continue to heal. My dr. told me to expect a longer period of recovery with my 3rd c-section...and he was right. We will post more pics soon, but for now, you can go to this link to view Landon's hospital pics!
http://www.our365.com/NewbornPortraits/BabyDetail.aspx?birthid=5b3ce6d7-2d5d-408d-93c1-0143a9529c23&babyid=0f476980-d492-40a0-8c28-4052aa48b044

No comments: