We have recovered from the flurry of what fall brings, trips to the apple orchard, birthdays (we have 5 in 2 months), pumpkin carving, and the pumpkin party at church. We love it though and the kids loved it all too! Jonah enjoyed carving his pumpkin this year...last year it was "ewww, that's yucky!" and Lauren was sick, so Papa carved her pumpkin and she enjoyed looking at it and exploring it afterwards. The pumpkin party was a huge success this year! We had close to 100 people and it was packed with tons of games, lots and lots of candy, and even a hayride around the church property! It was really fun! Jonah was a cowbow, aka Woody from Toy Story, and Lauren was a cowgirl...they were adorable! Happy Fall!



5 comments:
Notice I am wearing the U-M shirt while I am carving pumpkins....I would not want to get a "nice" shirt dirty.
Jess I am SHOCKED that you would wear such a shirt let alone let Carrie take your picture in it!! I have to say though it is a GREAT looking shirt!! GO U of M!! You know you root for them as long as they aren't playing MSU or PSU!
Oh yes and Carrie the kids look so adorable in their outfits!!
Carrie and Jess, your kids are just precious. I love the western theme. Jonah looks so proud of his pumpkin.
The picture of the two of them by the haystack absolutely MUST be blown up and framed and passed out to all of your friends. AKA- ME!!! Geez they're cute!
the photo of the two of them together in their costumes is priceless!!! love it, love it, love it!!!
Post a Comment