Wow, how time flies! Landon has reached 4 months old and we celebrate him everyday! He started laughing out loud and smiles all the time. It's adorable...he's adorable! He's even starting to fill out and weighs a little over 12 pounds now. He adores his big brother and sister...especially Jonah. They have become pals and he looks for Jonah when he hears his voice. He has learned to love his many hugs and kisses from Lauren and smiles when he sees her. It makes her day! Landon loves to cuddle and be held close, but is getting better at playing on the floor kicking his legs and smiling at the ceiling fan. Amazing how fans are so attractive and funny to babies :)
We are entering our busy birthday season in our family and in the midst of all the celebrating we will also have Landon's baby dedication. I am looking forward to this special day when we dedicate him to the Lord publicly. It will be our last baby dedication for Jess and I. It sorta makes me feel a little sad...our last. There is just something so special about publicly giving your child over to the Lord. Although, I believe it's something we have already done in our hearts before he was even born. I remember the night when we were so scared because we thought we lost him. And I remember my mom and my best friend telling me, God is in control, give your worry over to Him, even when we don't understand. I remember giving my precious unborn baby over to Him that night knowing that our baby was His, first. I am really not wanting to write this to be a downer, but I am writing it because Landon's baby dedication is going to be a special day because we have the privilege of giving our baby boy to the Lord publicly. What an honor to be his parents. We are so blessed with Jonah, Lauren, and Landon. I couldn't love them more. Thank you, God.

2 comments:
Sweet baby boy. What a precious gift from God. Bless you Landon....
Sweet baby boy. What a precious gift from God. Bless you Landon....
Post a Comment