Tonight I am feeling down and just plain yucky. Recently we have been involved in a situation that has left me feeling angry, confused, frustrated, and at times really, really sad. I can usually snap myself out of feeling so glum, but I am really struggling here. And just when I am having a day where I feel like, ok, I can do this, I can get through this, God is on my side and satan will not win here, something else comes up.
I don't even usually post my thoughts like this, but I felt like I needed to just write it out. I really cannot go into any detail about the situation. All I can say is that I have been personally misrepresented and have recently discovered that you know who your true friends and "people" are when you are in a situation like this one. Please pray for Jess and I. He has been right beside me the whole time, holding my hand, trying to keep my head lifted up, and encouraging me. My family has been amazing, and God has blessed me with some unbelievable friends. They have all been my rock and my prayer partners through this and without you, I would feel alone. Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
We feel your pain, Carrie. These past few weeks have so difficult and painful. It feels like people are losing focus on their "Love Walk With God". You have been "victimized" for your integrity and all I can say is that God knows your heart and He knows your pain. Stay true to Him and He will give you the desires of your heart. Because of the sensitiviy of the issue you are dealing I choose not to I.D myself so I hope you can understand!
Carrie,
We love you and Jesse and are praying for you through this situation. My Joyce Meyer calendar for today says this...
"God does not always give us answers to all of our questions because He is training us in trust."
Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding. Proverbs 3:5
Your probably saw this on moms desk too, but I thought I'd share. You are a wonderful person and a wonderful sister. Don't let anyone question that or let yourself believe any differently. Hold your head high and cling close to God right now because He loves you so much and will bring you through this situation stronger than ever.
Love you!
Jennifer
Carrie
You know how I feel about the entire situation. I too and feeling yucky too about church stuff and what seems like Satan's endless attacks on our church and its people. But, we know if we cling to the TRUE power of God and His TRUTH that ultimately everything will work out !Hang in there!
SUE
Hi Carrie! I don't know the whole situation at church but am sorry you're going through "stuff" right now.
I've been feeling blue lots lately and about church but for different reasons. I was wrapped in my own world that I didn't realize anything else was going on at church until last Sunday.
It deffinately became apparent to me that we are being spiritually attacked on all levels.
I'll keep you in my prayers and prayer you'll have a "tigger type day".
Heather
Reading the comments to the blog.. you have to know that you do have so many friends that support you. And your family is right behind you all the way! God knows your heart; but I have to say that I can see your genuine love and passion for righteousness being lived out in your life.
I am so proud to call you "my daughter"!!
I love you,
MOM
Not sure why my last comment didn't post. Know that you are loved and supported. Continue to rely on God and hang onto your faith.
Shelly
P.S. How about lunch on Tuesday in Plainwell????
Shelly, I sent you an email.
And thanks to everyone else for your uplifting and encouraging comments. They mean the world to me. Thank you all for your prayers.
Post a Comment