Wednesday, October 31, 2007

7 Years!!

7 years ago on Sunday, Jess and I were married on a beautiful fall day. It was 60 degrees, sunny and just a gorgeous day! It is hard to believe that we have been married for 7 years and have been together for 12!! Wow. We had a pretty uneventful anniversary and enjoyed the day with our family and going to church. Sunday's are hard days to find time to go out and enjoy a date night!
On another note, completely off topic, anyone a Dancing With the Stars fan???? Jess makes fun of me for how much I enjoy this reality show, but I just enjoy watching it...anyway, last night was unbelieveable! One of the best star dancers, Sabrina, was voted off!!! I had her picked for the finals...it was sad to see her leave the show, she was so much fun to watch!! Oh, well...
Tonight is the pumpkin party at church and Jonah is really excited! He is going to dress up as Peter Pan and Lauren is Tinkerbell...they are killer cute in their costumes! He is also convinced that Jman is showing up dressed as Peter Pan and Uncle Josh dressed up as Captain Hook! I'm guessing he will probably be disappointed...his imagination is something else! I told him, "won't Jman be a too tall for Peter Pan?" And his response was, "no, he's the tall Peter Pan, I'm the little Peter Pan." Too funny. Look for pictures soon!

3 comments:

Holly said...

Happy Anniversary!! And, good job on the coordinating costumes. Last yr J was Yoda and Asher was Darth, but this year they didn't go together. J wanted to be a football player, and Asher was a little chicken :) Can't wait to see pics!

Jason Grate- Ordinary Extraordinary- Simple Stories of Lessons learned said...

Hey friend. Just a note to tell you I love you very much and am praying for you. Glad you and Shel got to have lunch- wish I could've been there! Hope you have a great weekend with my niece and nephew! Love you all.

Carrie said...

Hey Hol,
Lunch was great...next time we get together, we'll plan a time that will work for you too! The weekend was lots of fun and the kids all had a blast! They all play so well together...it's nice. Jonah can't stop talking about his little friends...he really misses them! Thanks for the note and I love you.