Friday, June 29, 2007

Home

This is how we like to see our Jonah...happy and silly!
Here is Jonah with his best girlfriend, Zoe, having a good
time being silly together!

Jonah was able to come home yesterday afternoon and is doing much better. He is still coughing, but not constantly and it's not croupy...for now. So thank goodness for that! We saw a couple of different dr.'s while at Bronson and they all had their own thoughts as to what "triggered" him to get really sick, really fast. For now we have decided that we are going to have him tested for allergies again (he had this done before, and was not allergic to anything) and then go from there. So right now, please keep praying for him and for us. We need wisdom to make decisions to help him so he can feel better and be healthy. Pray also that we can get sound advice from our dr.'s and that they will lead us in the right direction. Our little guy is tired of feeling and being sick. Last night when I put him to bed he asked me, "Mommy, why am I sick for so long?" I don't know, baby. I don't know. So we prayed together and asked Jesus to make him better. It broke my heart and made me cry for my precious little boy. Thank you for all your love, phone calls, prayers, and support as our family and friends.


We love you all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad he's feeling better! Sorry you weren't able to come to the movie...but it actually wasn't worth $8!!

Sue

Janine said...

Oh, he just breaks my heart. I sure do hope they can figure it out and quick! I had someone just tell me the other day that their child has a horrible reaction to cats but when they had him tested cats didn't show up. So I wonder how many other allergies can be like that.

Holly said...

I'm sorry that he's sick, but I'm glad to hear he's finally home! I just can't imagine being his age and sick so much. It would be very hard for them to understand and very hard for you to watch. As a mom, my heart feels for him and you!

Jason Grate- Ordinary Extraordinary- Simple Stories of Lessons learned said...

Precious little Jonah- what a trouper!!!! Hope you had a great holiday- we just got back from S. Carolina today! The picture of Zoe and Jonah is priceless!!!!