




Here are the pics Jess promised and that I have promised to many of you of our family vacation to Lake Leelanau! We had a great time...2 weeks of fun at the beach, playing on the boat, sea doo, going for ice cream (notice Jonah is wearing a bib...he ruined at least 2 shirts before I got smart!) and learning how to play a new game...korn holing! Anyone ever played??!! It was a blast and Jess and I won the first ever held Slater tournament...beginners luck for me, Jess is always a natural! Jonah absolutely loved being able to play outside all day long!! He woke up most mornings and said, "Swimsuit on please!" He also got to ride in the double tube without anyone sitting with him...he loved every wave, every turn, and wanted to go "faster, faster!" His favorite riding companions were Uncle Jman and Uncle Josh and Papa...of, course! Lauren took a little while to get used to the outdoors...but she eventually adjusted and got to visit the beach a few times too! We got the biggest kick out of her when she rode in her stroller...she liked to prop her feet up on the tray! Thanks to our dear friends for helping make our family vacation even more enjoyable and comfortable (they loaned us their air conditioned pop-up)! We love you both! Enjoy the pics!

6 comments:
Great pictures! I've never heard of Korn Holing, congrats on your champion status though. :-)
Looks like you guys had a fun time!! Both of my boys are outdoors babies. Jaden love to go FAST, and Asher just enjoys being outside, period.
Yeah, korn holing!!! Josh's family is famous for it. Josh and I'll have to take you two champs on and see how we fare...love ya and love the pics.
I'm sure Jess and Josh would love to play each other! Wouldn't that be a memory...us playing korn hole!
hello friends!! i would pleeeaaase like to see more pics of Lauren! Thanks!
Hey, Jess! Yes, Jake is wearing an Eagles hat in that picture. He came up with liking that team all on his own. Although now that I think about it you probably pulled him aside and brainwashed him at some point. :-)
Post a Comment