Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Tigers

I went to a Detroit Tigers game last night with my Dad, Uncle Jim, and two of B-I-L's (Josh and Greg) at Comerica Park in Detroit. I apologize for not posting any pictures, I meant to bring a camera. It was a good time, we got home very late though and I am a bit tired this morning. The Tigers lost 7-1, but it was very neat seeing Comerica Park sold out. The atmosphere was electric, even though they only scored one run I could tell the fans there are so excited that the Tigers are doing well this year. I hope they can keep it up and make a playoff run.

The original plan was to take Jonah to this game, but after thinking about it some more, we decided to wait another year. He still is a bit too young. I would have been chasing him all around the park the whole night and not enjoyed any of the game.

No comments: