Thursday, July 13, 2006

No more avoidance!

I have been what you experienced bloggers call a "blog stalker". For a long time, I have snuck in and out of your blogs undetected. So, this afternoon I get an email at work from my beloved wife stating that she has created a blog for our family. What to do? After giving it some thought, I decided to join ranks with all of you crazy people and take on being the co-administrator of this with Carrie. What can it hurt? We'll have some fun. I'll do my best not to turn this site into a sports site, but no promises.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love how you linked the Eagles!! Great you can join the blogging world!

Jason Grate- Ordinary Extraordinary- Simple Stories of Lessons learned said...

YEA!!!!!!! How exciting! I love having new blogs and pictures to see. I especially love the Tutu quote, very cool. Hope you both know how much we love you and despite not seeing you often enough, we cherish your friendship. Had a BLAST with you Sunday... BTW, is your mom cleaning the carpets because of my crazy puppy??? Gosh I hope not...

Josh H said...

Very cool! And you guys are doing together what I wish Melissa would do: Blog with me. Maybe you will be the inspiration she needs to actually create an account and post things.

Anyway... I love the pics of your family as I haven't had the opportunity to see your beautiful little girl yet. She is adorable!

Take care!

Jeannie said...

Woo Hoo! Very excited to see the blog and pictures! Aaron just said last night how much he still misses you, jess, and all the other kazoo guys. that was an awesome core of friends for him.

so happy to see the kiddos, too! I'll never forget the night we had papa john's at your house and i felt like i could've eaten a pizza all by myself. that was the hint that led me to take a pregnancy test, and WHAMO - here comes baby #3!!

Love you guys! I'll be checkin' up!
jr

Holly said...

welcome to the world of blogging :)