It's been a while since we have posted anything...we have just been so busy and have a lot going on. We are getting ready to leave for Florida on Friday (!!!) and so I wanted to post pics of the fall before it was actually Thanksgiving. I have to explain some of these pictures...the first begins with Jonah, Lauren, and Brayden at the pumpkin party, the kids with their pumpkins, the guys playing football during halftime, Lauren and Ry-Ry, and the guys, once again, on their way out this time for their "Annual Trip to the Essenhaus" to see who can gain the most weight...boys, boys, boys!!!
I am now 4 months pregnant and I have to admit, it seems to be going fast! I know that towards the end I won't feel that way, but at the same time I am really enjoying Jonah's year in kindergarten and even though I am awaiting May to be here...that means my little boy will almost be done with kindergarten and be moving towards first grade!!! It also means my baby girl will be on her way to preschool! Which she can't wait for, she wants to go today!! I am constantly reminding myself to enjoy every moment with them while they are young...even on days when I want the day to be over due to young children! They can be so challenging and there are days I just throw my hands up and say "AUGGGHHHH!" But, they grow up so fast and before I know it they will be all grown up! So it's in the moments I want to scream and run that I remind myself of how precious this time is with them. They are my blessings and I am so thankful for my young childen, my husband, family, and friends.
Happy Thanksgiving and God bless you all!

2 comments:
Yay! A post! So good to see new pics of the kids (both young and old) and see what's up. Miss you and wished you lived just up the street. :-)
Me too....missing you so much right now. Love you!
Post a Comment