Jonah at his tractor party!
This year we have run out of time to send out our yearly Christmas photo card...and so this is our Christmas card this year. Between Jonah's birthday celebrations, Christmas programs, shopping and family get togethers we have just been busy! I enjoy sending out our Christmas card, so I am bummed, but we just could not find the time to do it! Oh, well...next year.
This is a collection of recent pictures that capture our kids personalities and the fun they are having this time of year. We hope you and your families have a very blessed and Merry Christmas and can find time to remember and celebrate the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ.
Love, Jess, Carrie, Jonah & Lauren

3 comments:
I can't believe how big Lauren is getting and SO CUTE!! You have beautiful children. And, don't feel bad about the cards, I didn't get mine out this year either :(
Precious!
Merry Christmas Evan's Family! Hope it is a good one!!!
Post a Comment