Anyway, so a tribute to my mom:
She is my best friend and the woman I look to for support and unconditional love. She has endured a great deal of hardship due to loss of family members and her best friend, her sister, my Aunt Suzi and I am daily amazed at how strong she is and how she has gotten through these tough times. She is a giving and generous person and is a true friend to others. She knows my kids as well as we do and is their Mimi. Jonah and Lauren are completely and helplessly in love with her and often pick her over us for comfort. Happy Mother's Day, Mom. I love you and would be lost without you. Thanks for being my mom!!!

3 comments:
Awwww...that is a sweet tribute to your mom, Carrie! I am glad you had such a wonderful Mother's Day.
We do have a wonderful and amazing mom!! Great post Carrie:)
There are not words to express my gratitude and pride for you and the rest of my beautiful children that God has so blessed me with. Strength? Well, let me just let the world know that I could NEVER have gotten through those hard, hard days without the love and support of my husband and children. You were all right there beside me as we walked that painful journey together. And I know that we will all be together as we walk the journey ahead together in love and in the love of our wonderful Lord Jesus Christ!
Thank you for you, Carrie! I love you sweetie!
Post a Comment