Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Disney Trip

We returned Friday night after spending a week at the happiest place on earth with Carrie's family. We had a wonderful time, especially Jonah, who could not get enough of the place. Thankfully our flight home was not near as turbulent as our flight down there. Those of you who know me (Jess) well, know that I do not like to fly at all. We do not have many pics yet, as we had Jonathan take most of the pictures during the trip, so once we receive those, I will post updates of the days we were down there (ala J. Howard). Here is a rundown of all we did:

DAY 1: Arrival in Orlando
DAY 2: Disney/MGM Studios-ESPN the Weekend and Character Breakfast
DAY 3: Bay Lake boat tour/monorail, tennis, Poolside
DAY 4: Magic Kingdom, watched Pirate & Princess Party Fireworks
DAY 5: Outlet Mall, Downtown Disney, Poolside
DAY 6: Animal Kingdom, Poolside
DAY 7: Poolside, Winter Summerland Miniature Golf, Downtown Disney, Electrical Parade
DAY 8: Tennis, Poolside, leave Orlando and arrive home

It was a great week and the weather was perfect....except for Fantasmic! at MGM when we got poured on! Look out for pics soon!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm so glad your arrival and return flights went well!! I wish mine would have gone that well!! :) What a fun trip though!!

Josh H said...

Sweet! Can't wait to see your pics and updates! Did you get to play tennis on any of their clay courts?

Sounds like you had a blast!

Jason Grate- Ordinary Extraordinary- Simple Stories of Lessons learned said...

Hey guys! So glad you guys had a fun and SAFE trip! Can't wait to see Jonah's little face in all the pics. Love you guys.

Holly said...

I'm jelous :) Glad you guys had fun!!