Jonah loves preschool! His teacher is really nice, Mrs. Eley, and he seems to really like her too. His favorite part is the playground (big surprise!) and playing with his new buddies Connor and David. He proudly puts his backpack on every Tuesday and Thursday and goes into his classroom without hesitation (which is very good for Mommy!) And he especially enjoys the fact that his Aunt Tistin (Kristin) is down the hall teaching at his school! He is growing up so fast!

I'm Excited!

Meeting Mrs. Eley

Jonah dancing to the music!

TRUCKS!
6 comments:
I think he is the cutest little boy ever!! I absolutely love the picture of him dancing:)
Okay, I check your blog every day and there has not been a new comment on there for 5 days. I know I checked! What's going on in blogger world? It says you posted on Sunday! Oh well. Wanted to tell you how much it makes me miss little Jonah and a little jealous that he's making new friends. Am I a stupid mom? Okay, don't answer that. love you tons.
shelly
ps- you're almost 30 and I still have like 6 months!!!
Yeah, Jonah! I am so glad he is enjoying school. The pictures are fabulous!!
What a little doll. Seems like yesterday you and Jess were having drama...and now your little man is in school. How did that happen so fast????
How cute! I wonder how Trever will do once we put him in preschool. Probably the same thing!!
he is such a handsome little man!!! He lookes like he's totally enjoying school....which is good :)
Post a Comment