Thursday, July 13, 2006


We spent the 4th of July hanging out at mom & dad's with jennifer & jonathan...and sadie, of course! The summer is busy
as usual and Jonah is enjoying swimming in the pool and going to the lake to ride aunt Jennifer's sea doo! We are also battling potty training...he has "shooting" in the potty down, it's pooping in the potty that is really hard! Help!!
Lauren is really growing and changing! She is so cute! She babbles and giggles all the time and since she was born has her daddy wrapped around her tiny fingers!---ok, mommy too! She adores her big brother and he adores her as well! Two kids is a challenge, but well worth it!! We are really enjoying and cherishing every moment...you have to because it can all change in the blink of an eye. Happy July and enjoy our pics!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am the first person to leave a comment on your first blog entry. How exciting! Love the pictures. :-)

Anonymous said...

Well, what can I say, two of the most amazing children next to mine. I miss you all very very much and I wish I was swimming in the pool. Actually the boys bug me all the time to take them to Aunt Dianes. Time has not erased any memories, only cemented friendships.
Tara